Infomation Needed

THRILLER

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll just throw this one in .... :ph34r:

ooops .. seems like another "fox pass" will try agin tomorrow after re-sizing the photo.

goodnight !

Good night and LOL @ 'fox pas'.

Meanwhile, message for le Cannel! You've got the link now, have you got any photos? ;)

post-2908-1158926872_thumb.jpg

Well,well,well, maybe persistence pays off after all ?

assuming that the fox is not pas-ing tonight we may have got another old photo on the message board

Can't remember the guy in the backgrouds name, he used to work in the Rendesvous. Nice bloke - I think he was Spanish

Any comments ?

As for the bird on the back of the bike .... well she made the meanest "egg-burger" this side of the black stump ! I am sure that "Mad Dog" will vouch for that ........

• 2 weeks later...

Gawd .. if I thought of all these things at once, I could have have submitted just the one reply instead of three !

Have you thought of getting a rego number search done at the IOMan Roads Board or whatever they call themselves nowadays. The regulatory body would have to have records, not only by make & model, but they may even release owners ID

Give it a go. You can only get a knock-back

Good luck

• 2 months later...

:( It's a shame that this thread seems to have died in the water. It was looking really interesting for a short time.

TT week is only about 4-1/2 months away. Is there any intrest in a re-union of the Connister Club ?

Surely there are lots more old photos out there somewhere.

There was a guy that would come out with a few of us on a Sunday morning & take photos as we went back & forth around a particular corner ... he'd sell us prints afterwards. Anyone remember him ?

C'mon, c'mon let's get this going again eh ?

Knocker Norris

JMN 737 is a "Morris 8" I believe

EN 9466 Looks like it could be A "Lanchester" quaint ole things with a pre-select gearbox

JMN 259 looks very much like a Jag ... but that is based on a feeling and nothing else

I think the other model is a Humber.

Is the Jag possibly a Lagonda??

Archived