Newsbot

LoneWolf

But do they have to start a new thread up about it? There's been a couple in the last few weeks, resurrect them if they're that desperate to moan about posts falling off the board or whatever they seem to think happens to them.

There we are. Obviously these other threads have been buried by the sheer volume of posts generated by the bot. :lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
strange, you managed to post on the last one.

Wasnt that a thread on RSS feeds per se ?

My last post was [an obviously crass] attempt at humour.

I think myself RSS is a valuable technology. Have a go at RSS Bandit if you want to get your feet wet.

I just dont think its being used in the most effective manner here. Is that a problem?

It really isnt worth all this argument anyhow. One simple question about trivia and hostilities break out.

I found it absolutely stunningly amazing that I actually agree with Lone Wolf on something here.

I had a committee meeting with my other identities and they agreed with me too. Which is also rather frightening.

I believe (I believe) that [newsbot] should have his/her/its very own section.

If there is anything that is actually interesting and/or not a week or more old news, then a forum person can reference the [newsbot] item and start a discussion in the Local News section.

[newsbot], more than mcb ever could be, is becoming a bit of a spammer, but as with spam, the occasional item does attract our attention, although I have to say this does not relate to any perceived problems by spam mail that I have problems in the hydraulic department of my regenerative system. That really is quite ok, or so the ladies tell me.

But do they have to start a new thread up about it? There's been a couple in the last few weeks, resurrect them if they're that desperate to moan about posts falling off the board or whatever they seem to think happens to them.

Yes, let's start multiple threads on the same subject to complain about too many topics......

should this topic be renamed "pedant's corner"?

No, because there is more than one pedant so it should be "Pedants' Corner"

King Dong = well and truly owned :P

Also I believe your original question should have had a capital "S" at its outset. ;)

I found it absolutely stunningly amazing that I actually agree with Lone Wolf on something here.

I had to light a Gitanes up when I read that Smelly French Fags

Hey, ya don't have to tell me about Gitanes. Or Capstan Full Strength or even Woodbines.

I was on a good 20 of them such, a day once.

Mebe that puts you in the picture a bit more although I am sure you will take advantage of my smoking status.

should this topic be renamed "pedant's corner"?

No, because there is more than one pedant so it should be "Pedants' Corner"

King Dong = well and truly owned :P

Also I believe your original question should have had a capital "S" at its outset. ;)

I'll level with you, I don't agree with capital letters in general and I'm in a no-mans land in the middle at the moment where sometimes I type them and other times I don't.

Strange but true.

I had to light a Gitanes up when I read that Smelly French Fags

Hey, ya don't have to tell me about Gitanes. Or Capstan Full Strength or even Woodbines.

I was on a good 20 of them such, a day once.

Mebe that puts you in the picture a bit more although I am sure you will take advantage of my smoking status.

It isnt compulsory to be serious about everything. Even "non so pure as the purified " are allowed to chill out just a little. Try it :rolleyes:

Archived