What Games Are Decent.

Nitro

OK my PC is finally being upgraded and being finshed, Having never played any decent games i can now!!!, So what is worth playing, Any suggestions

The card is a pci-e 256mb 6800gt.

I like most games, Racing (probably best!), Shooting etc.

The PC is really limited when it comes to good racing games, either they are ports of the console Need for Speed games or there substandard and poor. Maybe its because a mouse and keyboard are not ideal for that kind of game there arn't many good ones.

GTR2 is the only notable racing game due out on the PC, the original GTR and GT Legends are both alot of fun too if you want to go out and buy something now.

The PC is really limited when it comes to good racing games, either they are ports of the console Need for Speed games or there substandard and poor. Maybe its because a mouse and keyboard are not ideal for that kind of game there arn't many good ones.

GTR2 is the only notable racing game due out on the PC, the original GTR and GT Legends are both alot of fun too if you want to go out and buy something now.

Yeah, I was wondering why, I have a PC contoller that looks exactly like the PS2 controller, Why can't people get those!

Flatout 2 looks alright.

You could look around the net a little and chances are you'll be able to get your hands on a PS2 or Xbox emulator.

That way you would be able to download, Gran Turismo, Project Gotham or Forza Motorsport on your PC, which are all great racing games games.

Archived