(no)food For Less

deeplydippy

I went down to get my shopping at (NO) food for less today. I had already done part of the shopping but when i reached the frozen aisles there was nothing there! Ok they cant help it if there freezers break down and loose all the goods... But I do think they should have had a notice on the door for customers advising them of this. If I would have known I would have gone elsewhere.

I went down to get my shopping at (NO) food for less today. I had already done part of the shopping but when i reached the frozen aisles there was nothing there! Ok they cant help it if there freezers break down and loose all the goods... But I do think they should have had a notice on the door for customers advising them of this. If I would have known I would have gone elsewhere.

There was a notice on the front door saying go elsewhere.

It said Shoprite :D

ba dum dum tish

LOL TerryMcCann..... I hope you are joking about that sign on the door, cause If your not joking I need to go to specsavers... I looked on my way out and definately didnt see one there :P

deeplydippy

I need to see an optician I think as I think I have double vision?????

Last 10

LOL TerryMcCann..... I hope you are joking about that sign on the door, cause If your not joking I need to go to specsavers... I looked on my way out and definately didnt see one there :P

I am indeed. I was in there last week for the first time since it was Safeway and it really is a horrible place to shop with nasty narrow aisles a terrible range of stock (they had ran out of tins of beans ffs) and bits of blue plastic blocking off large areas of the store.

Back to Tesco for me

I am indeed. I was in there last week for the first time since it was Safeway and it really is a horrible place to shop with nasty narrow aisles a terrible range of stock (they had ran out of tins of beans ffs) and bits of blue plastic blocking off large areas of the store.

Back to Tesco for me

I don't go there very often but it doesn't really seem much different to safeway and I'm pretty certain the aisles are exactly how they were as they pretty much have the same stuff in the same aisles anyway.

I am all for supporting local businesses, but Shoprite really do take the p*ss!

When they put out great looking offers, just check the 'sell by' date!

They seem to have reached an agreement with Waitrose to offload their slow movers, but we are supposed to accept this as good quality!

Sadly, Shopshite has lived up to its alternative name for a long time.

Sometimes if your lucky and the frozen food section actually has food, you can enjoy the delights of the cheap, heavily bashed iceland brand food.

That is, if you can get it to the checkout without the dampbox falling apart.

<3 Shoprite

Archived