Onchan Election Candidature

manxchatterbox

On the subject of Onchan candidates I'm just glad that I don't in live Onchan so won't have this guy knocking on my door. He seems rather agressive and appears to be able to start an argument with himself. I like the way he takes offence to fairly normal questions and talks about hanging people (nice bit of fading so as not to name anyone).

Your description of this guy is fairly accurate, he was green welly mans hired rottweiler, well known for his aggressive manner with the poor saps who had the misfortune to work for said green welly man at the recent golf course development - vote for him? not while there's a hole in my bum!

On the subject of Onchan candidates I'm just glad that I don't in live Onchan so won't have this guy knocking on my door. He seems rather agressive and appears to be able to start an argument with himself. I like the way he takes offence to fairly normal questions and talks about hanging people (nice bit of fading so as not to name anyone).

Your description of this guy is fairly accurate, he was green welly mans hired rottweiler, well known for his aggressive manner with the poor saps who had the misfortune to work for said green welly man at the recent golf course development - vote for him? not while there's a hole in my bum!

..what does he look like so we know who not to answer the door to??

..what does he look like so we know who not to answer the door to??

Try following the link to the video!

He sounds entertaining and what you would call a 'personality'. He'll certainly give some people nightmares but that's just him. Vote for Brian at your peril!! Who knows though he might shake them all up.

I think you may be shocked by how successful RC's campaign could be if he goes on the charm offensive.

Unfortunately the demographic group most likely to vote are the older population.

The decisions made by many of these will be based on habit and personality.

If the younger, more dynamic and informed electorate remains disillusioned and sceptical and choose not to vote then you could see his return.

I think you may be shocked by how successful RC's campaign could be if he goes on the charm offensive.

Unfortunately the demographic group most likely to vote are the older population.

The decisions made by many of these will be based on habit and personality.

If the younger, more dynamic and informed electorate remains disillusioned and sceptical and choose not to vote then you could see his return.

I have more faith in our older demographic, people may be retired, but they still consider issues before voting. He might have been that nice man at the Chemists, but he's also a disgraced polititian and I think they know which is more important when they vote.

I have more faith in our older demographic, people may be retired, but they still consider issues before voting. He might have been that nice man at the Chemists, but he's also a disgraced polititian and I think they know which is more important when they vote.

I don't know. He's also the man who knows you come in for a tube of germaloids every pension day. Would you dare risk incurring his wrath. He might blab.

I don't know. He's also the man who knows you come in for a tube of germaloids every pension day. Would you dare risk incurring his wrath. He might blab.

If he did he would be in front of a pharmaceutical disciplinary committee.

Archived