Iom Government - Press And Public Relations

manxchatterbox

Doesn't the Govt already have a press office....I'm sure Stu Peters has said before now that he goes to press briefings.....and now a retired acting detective chief has been appointed to spin what happens in Tynwald...and also the Dept Home Affairs is getting a former journalist to spin its story...which other departments are appointing spinners???? How co-ordianted is all the spin going to be...enough for a blanket???

Doesn't the Govt already have a press office....I'm sure Stu Peters has said before now that he goes to press briefings.....and now a retired acting detective chief has been appointed to spin what happens in Tynwald...and also the Dept Home Affairs is getting a former journalist to spin its story...which other departments are appointing spinners???? How co-ordianted is all the spin going to be...enough for a blanket???

I think you're giving away your identity too much here. Agenda??

I didn't like the uniform requirement....... having to wear all year round a black bodice and pantaloons with black tights and shoes with buckles on the ....so you look the bloke who opens the UK parliament the Black Rotter or whoever...there is just no leeway for summer wear or winter...the ex police guy must just not like being out of a uniform so reckon that's why he went for it...

Archived