C'mon People Jump Aboard This Friday Night On The Electric Underground

monkey magic

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nah that was geoegie porgie.

Cheers to everyone who was listenin especially mission as he's the only 1 with any feedback.

i dedicate that show to the lads who only 3 years ago right this moment stuck with me in jail in thailand and despite the complete incompitence of the british embassy we won our freedom and were able to get back home.

Already locked mate - have been since 6:30.

Nice mixing skillz from Mr. Rooney - wish I'd caught the first half hour of the mix though.

Justin - what was the first tune in your mix called? It's one I've heard before but I have no idea who did it - definitely one I want to get my hands on though.

Thanks!!!

edited to say that I have a copy of that mix on cd if you fancy it! PM and i'll sort it.

to those of you who listend last week cheers for listenin but anyone else out there who hasn't yet join me from 7pm on friday for a party till my nicotine cravins get the better of me, i think this week i'll whack a cigarette patch on and that'll take care of that.

So tune in this friday from 7pm on www.clubiom.co.uk to listen to me play a wide variety of tunes to get your juices flowin and me jumpin around like a lunatic :P

Archived