Tesco Superstore

Educa

Well, I'd like it to be true, epsecially if it's a Tesco Extra. Those babies are huge and the one I went to in Kent recently was open 24/7. Very handy and had loads of choice. I'd be up for one of them over here but I doubt we'll get that somehow.

I can always dream though.

I know, I know; I shouldn't be so stupid as to expect something so radical on the Isle of Man.

I tell you what though, it's a great way to shop, without all the crowds, kids, hassle etc, etc.

The choice of product was unbelievable too. I was mightily impressed with it.

I'd shop that way all the time, given the choice.

..as far as my source is concerned, it apparantly is true. superstore plus petol station - dont know what they will do with the old site

and apparantly a petrol station on peel road has recently been sold, due to the impending competition

I never go to Tesco's over here, the novelty of travelling fifteen miles for jam doughnuts and rocket lollies wore off after one visit.

I did however used to visit a Tesco's Superstore all the time when I was at uni. It was at Prestwich in Manchester and many emergency late night visits were made for such necessitites as the abovementioned treats, plus microwavable pizzas, microchips and sweets. Not to mention the 3am visit following a hair dye disaster and a couple of emergency packs to treat cystitis.

Happy days.

Archived