Airport Extension

Chinahand

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just for the record, a good few years ago I came from Heathrow to Ronaldsway in a Ryanair 737, Manx's jet had been delayed on a staff jolly to Amsterdam as far as I was told and the 737 was the stand-in, there were so many spare seats we could sit where we liked ! (perhaps that's how it could do the trip, low pax count and low fuel load)

I fear someone could be thinking of the wrong airline, maybe a company by the name of Titan with a blue plane...... A good few years ago Ryanair didn't even have spare 737's when Manx still operated to LHR...

But don't let the facts get in the way of a good BA bashing, seems like all you islander's seem to do.

Just for the record, a good few years ago I came from Heathrow to Ronaldsway in a Ryanair 737, Manx's jet had been delayed on a staff jolly to Amsterdam as far as I was told and the 737 was the stand-in, there were so many spare seats we could sit where we liked ! (perhaps that's how it could do the trip, low pax count and low fuel load)

I fear someone could be thinking of the wrong airline, maybe a company by the name of Titan with a blue plane...... A good few years ago Ryanair didn't even have spare 737's when Manx still operated to LHR...

But don't let the facts get in the way of a good BA bashing, seems like all you islander's seem to do.

Where, exactly, is the BA bashing in that post DH?

And 'you islander's' ........ nice. :whatever:

ryanair began operation of 737s in 1993 so think the overlap is plenty.

i can vaguely verifiy Tempus' claim as ive spoken to a ryanair pilot about landing a 737 200 (134 seats) at ronaldsway and his comment was "never again!"

ryanair now operate 737 800s (189 seats) cant see one of them getting in here if an empty 200 was scarey

YOU CALLING ME A LIAR, YOU'LL GET YOUR EYE IN A SLING MATEY

I have never heard of Titan, and funnily enough it had big letters on it saying R Y A N A I R :)

comeover's think they now everything, there's a boat in the morning ;)

Tempus Fugit, what age are you?.....

If you can't have an adult discussion, go back to watching kids TV or playing with yourself.

From someone who probably knows alot more about the airline industry than you do you have ranted some pish.

As for your comeover and boat in the morning shite, remember we make up a large portion of the population and contribute to the economy....

Latin name, shame you have no brain.

Where, exactly, is the BA bashing in that post DH?

And 'you islander's' ........ nice. :whatever:

DH, Very good.

Most threads relating to the airport will turn out to be related to BA and their service am I right or wrong?

You sound like Tempus Fugit, thick and childish.

As for your comeover and boat in the morning shite, remember we make up a large portion of the population and contribute to the economy....

You ain't going to win many friends with that attitude. It really doesn't take much to be pleasant.

Oh dear, looks like I've upset a few people here with my Islander's comment....

Not really here to win friends I'm affraid, maybe stir up peoples emotions when they are talking drivel.

You ain't going to win many friends with that attitude. It really doesn't take much to be pleasant.

Not really here to win friends I'm affraid, maybe stir up peoples emotions when they are talking drivel.

Hey, I'm not Manx and have only just lived here long enough to qualify as a stopover but I think the Island is a great place to live and work. I don't see the need to have a narrow minded view on life and think you shouldn't treat a nation of people as one single entity. There are good and bad (or arrogant and ignorant) people wherever you go.

If you don't like it you're not forced to live here.

Hey, I'm not Manx and have only just lived here long enough to qualify as a stopover but I think the Island is a great place to live and work. I don't see the need to have a narrow minded view on life and think you shouldn't treat a nation of people as one single entity. There are good and bad (or arrogant and ignorant) people wherever you go.

What has that got to do with a runway extension?.

1. When did I slag off the Isle of Man and it's population in any of my posts?

2. Narrow minded, 2 people have a pop shot at me and I reply to them...Not the nation.

3. I enjoy living and working on this island and have been here for many years, sometimes the boat in the morning and come over crap rattles my cage.

My comments were general and not aimed specifically at you. I don't want to start a thread like the recent telly one so I'm not going to say anymore on the subject. All I will say is that it really doesn't take much to be polite to one another, there is a difference between a discussion and an argument. I prefer the discussion.

What has that got to do with a runway extension?.

1. When did I slag off the Isle of Man and it's population in any of my posts?

2. Narrow minded, 2 people have a pop shot at me and I reply to them...Not the nation.

3. I enjoy living and working on this island and have been here for many years, sometimes the boat in the morning and come over crap rattles my cage.

Who cares if you slagged off the island or not? You accused Tempus of slagging BA when he'd done nothing of the sort and also made a tit of yourself by telling him that he couldn't read and wasn't on a Ryanair 737.

And then when people point out the stupidity of your comments, you accuse them of being childish and thick. But you obviously don't see the irony in that do you?

as for manx leasing in a ryanair 737... ryanair dont do leases to cover other airlines. As cumover said its more than likely a lease company (like Titan) that had just had their aircraft returned from Ryanairs flying so still in Ryanair colours.

Obviously you werent to know tempus, if it says Ryanair on the side, a customer is bound to think its a Ryanair aircraft.

Archived