Full-on! Fridays

Deejay Denzel

Back with a suntan and a whole host of tunes that I need to play out, is little old me :rolleyes:

Big thanks to Paul Hughes and the rest of the crew who have been serving the gallies of the good ship Full-on! over the last couple of weeks.

Now back to tonight, A massive mix of everything from filthy electro to brain boshing hard house, all this across the 5 1/2 spectral occupancy we have.

Coming soon, a chance for some of the Islands best up and coming dj's to play at our 7th birthday which is only 7 weeks away. More info coming soon, check the website for details. www.fullonfridays.com

Getting it right today, Full-on! Fridays tomorrow night!

Was a corker last week, I had to go out on a birthday bash before hand so apologies for any bad mixing while I was trollied. Good to see a few faces come out of the wood-work, it must be winter!!!

More antics this Friday, no drink involved... and some tunes i've dug out especially for some people who asked last week.

FOF@breeze

Paul Hughes & Ricky Rooney

Admission £4

10pm - 3:30am

Last admission 1am!!

• 2 weeks later...

I was in breeze on Friday for the first time in aaaages! and i have to say that the music played was brilliant.....started off a bit pop/R&B but the hardhouse tunes at the end were excellent, made me want to dance the night away and not want to stop till the sun came up :D Who was DJ'ing? I told him to turn it up and he did just that.

I was in breeze on Friday for the first time in aaaages! and i have to say that the music played was brilliant.....started off a bit pop/R&B but the hardhouse tunes at the end were excellent, made me want to dance the night away and not want to stop till the sun came up :D Who was DJ'ing? I told him to turn it up and he did just that.

t'was me banging the hell out of the soundsystem, always like to push the boundaries!

Thanks for the compliments!

lol ok maybe not then :unsure: maybe i was just hearing things or maybe the alcohol took ahold of me and carried me to a far away land. :P

Anyway just wanted to say how good I thought the hardhouse was really, it needs to be played alot more on the Island. Do you DJ every friday then??

lol ok maybe not then :unsure: maybe i was just hearing things or maybe the alcohol took ahold of me and carried me to a far away land. :P

Anyway just wanted to say how good I thought the hardhouse was really, it needs to be played alot more on the Island. Do you DJ every friday then??

I do indeed, not this week though as i'm of to Tidy weekender.

DJ comp info coming this week!!

it's not going to be a face to face dj off, just down to mini-discs/cd's we think. So if your interested get one done and I'll let you know soon where to drop it off to.

I'm goin all out and gettin the 00DJ as it is a specialized laptop with touch screenso ur not piss assin around with a mouse, innerbuilt soundcard with stereo jacks so no need for the external soundcard. Considerin a controller 4 it but i'll see how it goes 1st. Gonna use it with me CDJ's (can't part with them too much fun) so in affect usin the same amount of decks just less space

Archived