Official Wii Launch Details

Rich

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checked because I couldn't remember if I'd asked or I actually got a ticket.

You should have got a ticket from their preorder book which would be stapled to your receipt, your preorder number is at the top of the ticket.

Turns out I'm number 32 not 35.

If you didn't get one then I'm sure it's still fine but may still be worth calling them or popping in to double check and also to find out what your preorder number is for peace of mind. I'm sure you're still on the first preorder batch, I believe the second preorder batch is also supposed to be due before Christmas.

I don't have one pre-ordered so after speaking to people who are involved with these kind of things I'm crossing my fingers that a 'spare' one can be put aside for me.

Not too long to wait if not I suppose, although now I've got the monster telly it's almost tempting to get a 360 to take advantage of the high def spectacleness! :)

From speaking to a pal there (last week) I think it's Thursday or late Friday they're coming in but I could have been mistaken.

they should be in before late friday, that's when the launch day is and they are opening at 7am to sell them.

From speaking to a pal there (last week) I think it's Thursday or late Friday they're coming in but I could have been mistaken.

they should be in before late friday, that's when the launch day is and they are opening at 7am to sell them.

Indeed that would make sense.

Archived