Was It Manxchatterbox?

mojomonkey

Just read this. Do you think it was MCB who sorted it out?

I doubt it, but if it was her, she'll probably not try and take the glory of an informer and say nothing, she'll be on here telling us all about it with the caps button on.

all we can say is that the woman's dog is pretty much "under observation" for repeat offences and in case of doing any whities....pretty much fines as expected for a first time offender...it should really have been more to set a stronger example...any new offenders hopefully it will get ramped up to a £250 fine plus costs...Hopefully the name and shame policy will work too...Flushed with his success perhaps the Bye-law Enforcement Officer will get out more and deal with other miscreants..then again winter is on the way with colder wetter days which would mean having to leave a nice cosy office to with tea and coffee and sticky buns being close to hand....but you never know....

Great to see that someone made a point of it and shopped her. Any normal person being confronted by a member of the public would have picked it up.

I suppose the only mitigating point is whether you've got a bag on you. Years ago I caught some dirty cow allowing her dog to crap outside my front door and when I protested she said she had nothing to pick it up with. It was great seeing her face as I returned with a scrap of kitchen roll and watched her have to shovel sh*t into her hangbag.

Great to see that someone made a point of it and shopped her. Any normal person being confronted by a member of the public would have picked it up.

I suppose the only mitigating point is whether you've got a bag on you. Years ago I caught some dirty cow allowing her dog to crap outside my front door and when I protested she said she had nothing to pick it up with. It was great seeing her face as I returned with a scrap of kitchen roll and watched her have to shovel sh*t into her hangbag.

...Just why isn't it an offence to be walking a dog without being in possession of a plastic bag? That way no-ne has to witness a dog doing poo. The Bye Law Enforcement Officer only needs to stop and question and if no bag can be produced then he should be able to issue a £100 fixed penalty ticket to the person walking the dog...

Did anyone else see the "mound of the hound of the Baskervilles" that was dropped in Duke Street a couple of days ago? It was huge! Not really surprised it was left there though as it could've put someones back out trying to lift it.

Ring MCB and the Corpy they MUST be told. All hell will break loose with the bye laws officer and it will be front page of the Examiner Monday.

"Health and Safety close Duke Street because of big turd"

They'll have traffic lights up and everything with big "Turd diversion" signs up so that pedestrians can pick another route.

Did anyone else see the "mound of the hound of the Baskervilles" that was dropped in Duke Street a couple of days ago? It was huge! Not really surprised it was left there though as it could've put someones back out trying to lift it.

Solution?

captionpe6.jpg

/off to open a dog training school

Solution?

captionpe6.jpg

/off to open a dog training school

If only! :lol:

Archived