Deemster Calls For Cocaine Crackdown

Night Shift

A Deemser Montgomery has called for a cociane crackdown according to manx radio website.

Well this is really amazing because cocaine is the 'drug of choice' of many of the filthy rich on this Island and that includes solicitors.

The next thing he'll be asking "what exactly is a Beetle" and he must be soooo naiive.

Maybe he should set and example by getting ALL the lawyers onthe Isle of Man to voluntarily go for a drug test.

Ther are well obver a 100 of them onthis Islnad - I wonder how many would turn up or would they all shout human rights.

You guys really crack me up ! I was going to shout at the first one because that is a really dickie worthless reply and then I read the second one and my brain just imploded. CVheers wildog!

No problem.

suck a beetle nut.....

Beetle nut, or also known as, Karen gum, is like chewing tobacco in the West. It was chewed for ritualistic along with practical purposes. First a kind of bark is chewed on for awhile. Next, you wrap up the beetle nut in a leaf and put the whole thing in your mouth. It not only makes you a little dizzy but also is used as a form of lipstick. If you chew long enough, your entire mouth will be a brilliant red.

surely they should drink drive test bus drivers before they are allowed to set off...

You guys really crack me up ! I was going to shout at the first one because that is a really dickie worthless reply and then I read the second one and my brain just imploded. CVheers wildog!

So setting someone straight on who is what, is worthless. Do you base all your discussion on humour as opposed to the facts then?

Hey man - don't get heavy.

I appreciate your predicamen with knowing the facts of a title but whether he is a demster or whatever is not the point here. I'm making a point and you get a rat up your ass because someone dares to question your pedanticism.

How's about telling us something about coke heads because that is what my point was about not whether someone is the deputy dawg or whatever and manx radio blah blah

and yeah so I should cjheck everything I read onmanx radio. Like i was wrong or something?

Hey man - don't get heavy.

I appreciate your predicamen with knowing the facts of a title but whether he is a demster or whatever is not the point here. I'm making a point and you get a rat up your ass because someone dares to question your pedanticism.

How's about telling us something about coke heads because that is what my point was about not whether someone is the deputy dawg or whatever and manx radio blah blah

and yeah so I should cjheck everything I read onmanx radio. Like i was wrong or something?

I think this is far too public a place to discuss anything to do with who does what, or who is trying to crack down on it.

Well aqctually I just read it again and I listened to the audio and nothing was said about a crackdown although maybe he said it elsewhere.

Perhaps he said "right lads, at the moment were just pretending to get some drugs, can we actually do a proper job now"

and in any case a crackdown means the police must have been turning a blind eye or something except now they been told to actually do their job.

Failing that I still think all lawyers on the Isle of Man must do a drugs test to show what decent people they really are and show example - how about starting a campaing Mr Montgomery??!!

Go on, how about it, before they get a chance to clean up.

Coacaine is a rich drug and they are getting jealous that scallies are using it too

The report states he's Acting Deemster, if you're going to get picky and what not.

I know you guys got some crazy titles for judges over there, so is it inconceivable that he's a Deputy High Bailiff AND an Acting Doomster?

Jeez, maybe he's even Batman too...

Yes Alastair Montgomerie sits as Deputy High Bailiff and as an Acting Deemster.

There are more than 200 lawyers if you include registered Foreign Lawyers. The IOM Law society has nearly 175 members alraedy.

I don't know any drug taking ones, maybe I'm naive. I am willing to be tested any time.

As for drugs policy, as with penal policy, it would be nice to have a sane non emotive debate, which included a look at alcohol and tobacco as well as the others

Archived