Congratulations Plod....

slinkydevil

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My point is that the police go in all guns blazing and got naff all, and alerted the dealers that the police are still around and are still paying attention.

Clearly they weren't paying attention otherwise they would never have gone in?!

PS

I think you'll also find that one of the C&E boats was actually given to them by the Scottish Authorities as a thank you for help on a combined crimebusting exercise, and in fact the authorities had difficulty trying to warrant the gift as it was too expensive to maintain and fuel...

Free gift??? bet they never paid VAT on it though. :ph34r:

The IOM used to be one of the best places to live and bring your kids up, you could leave your doors unlocked while at work, your neighbours could freely walk into your home and take nothing more than a bowl of sugar or jug of milk. What have we got now

Well whilst things admittedly aren't quite like that anymore (or at least as much like that) they've also gotten worse elsewhere too, so I think you'll find that the IOM is still a much better place to bring your kids up & live than 'the mainland'.

PS - damn has an "n" in it. ;)

parochial springs to mind

Whenever I hear that word I think of the vaderetard. Someone said it it a reply to him once, and (after he looked it up) he used it 19 times in the next three days. I stopped counting after that as it got silly.

I remember he used it against me when I objected to him turning a thread about whether the Isle of Man should enter the World Cup into a rant about Mrs Bucket and whale killing.

Archived