Hot Air In California

LoneWolf

The State of California is enhancing its green credentials by embarking on a loony toons law suit against some major car makers.

Law Suit

The law suit is probably not the most sensible way forwards but California has a very ambitious target to cut greenhouse gases by 25% before 2020.

Cut GreenHouse Gases

Where Calfornia goes others follow?

In a way they should issue a writ against the average stupid American. If there was not a demand for stupid 6 litre trucks that do 5 mpg the auto makers would not be able to sell them. They are only pandering to the fragile American ego with badly designed, poorly built, totally environmentally unfriendly cars.

They should sue themselves.

Yeah, that Bill Gates is really stupid.

What a fucking ridiculous generalisation.

Not a generalisation. It does not say that all Americans are stupid (every rule requires exceptions), merely that those who are stupid manage to obtain a degree of stupidity that most nationalities cannot hope to achieve.

In a way they should issue a writ against the average stupid American.

There is no such thing as an 'average stupid American!' When it comes to stupidity they are in a class of their own.

That could be the quote of 2006!

Not a generalisation. It does not say that all Americans are stupid (every rule requires exceptions), merely that those who are stupid manage to obtain a degree of stupidity that most nationalities cannot hope to achieve.

I think I'd have to agree with that clarification :lol:

Same as not all Americans are fat - but the fat ones are spectacularly fat.

I think I'd have to agree with that clarification :lol:

Same as not all Americans are fat - but the fat ones are spectacularly fat.

... and the fat and stupid ones. A league of their own. It could go on for ever.

Archived