Twisted Angels At The Office

Dean

I was there on the 22nd, they pulled in a hell of a croud, all 10 people seemed like they enjoyed it.

Not my thing at all but they seemed like they were having fun, the only thing i didnt like was that it was far too loud. I love watching bands and i go away alot to foo fighters/green day and things like that so i love a bit of loud music but that Friday was just too mesy and the atmosphere was non exsistant.

Phoenix, is that when that really ace band are on, the one with the not only gorgeous but, really genuinely talented band members? yeah ofc I wouldnt miss it for the world. Whats this I hear about a gig on Thursday too? I've heard the silent electric guitar practice many times but I've yet to see the man in 'raw stage action' I'm quite excited.

BTT, 10 people? as many as that? wow. They've not been the same since the lesbian scandal hit the papers, its a shame......../removes tongue from cheek and puts it back up The Manx Queenies (lol) arse.

YEP! That's the one Bees

And yep we're also in The Office on Thursday as well..... The Silent Guitar Player is papping himself I think ;) our first full slot GIG! yeaaahhhhh!

Looking forward to it.... Just hope we get some people in >_>

Phoenix, is that when that really ace band are on, the one with the not only gorgeous but, really genuinely talented band members? yeah ofc I wouldnt miss it for the world.

no no dear Gratiz3 are at the Trafalgar on saturday not the office on thursday. :D

how are you anyway miss bees? haven't seen you in ages.

Awe Martyn man, I'm ace ty, been very busy. Havent done much just been very busy..weird. Just back from London - it was OK, naw it was brilliant, went to see a show - Wicked, the story of Oz b4 the Wizard, it was fanbloomintastic, I was an emotional wreck by the end - magnificent! I've not been getting out much though, I have a world of warcraft problem which I am addressing......honestly...

See ya soon,

Lots of love

Beeoelf

NEPriest - Darksorrow

lolx

Archived