Soc.preservation Of Manx Countryside & E

Charles Flynn

A new website has been created by Amadeus for the Society for the Preservation of the Manx Countryside and Environment.

It is: www.spmce.com

Please feel free to make relevant comments on planning applications, environmental concerns and provide your relevant LINKS.

Many thanks.

A new website has been created by Amadeus for the Society for the Preservation of the Manx Countryside and Environment.

Please feel free to make relevant comments on planning applications, environmental concerns and provide your relevant LINKS.

Many thanks.

Thanks for the link - I am a member but I forget to look at websites for the groups I subscribe to!

3FM did a little interview with me today. Arianne Barua says it will be broadcast on Friday morning.

Please let me have your Links as I would like to add them to the site.

Many thanks.

Making .doc (Word) files available for download is not a good thing, you should make the files available in PDF.

Many thanks.

Making .doc (Word) files available for download is not a good thing, you should make the files available in PDF.

Thanks for your coment. I shall ask Amadeus to change it.

Archived