Little Gits Running Amok

Cret

matches my experience at the cop shop as night time duty advocate.

Kids, changing into adults have always had phases. mods and rockers, skinheads, I forget the many incarnations, horrible to the eye and ear, but most grow out of it

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
matches my experience at the cop shop as night time duty advocate.

Kids, changing into adults have always had phases. mods and rockers, skinheads, I forget the many incarnations, horrible to the eye and ear, but most grow out of it

There are cases where some don't grow out of it such as the recent man (21?) whose photo was published on the front page of the local paper "to protect the community" (or suchlike).

The paper said he had been a regular problem since the age of 12 and listed some(?) of the misdemeneurs that he had been pulled for. Considering the likelyhood that would be a few that he wasn't caught for then surely the best way to proptect the community wasn't to let him reek trouble for 9 years?

If it was an isolated case then ok, hands up "he slipped through the net" but it isn't an isolated case is it?

The Police say 'hands are tied' Social workers blame Government policy, Government policy makers ignore those charged to advise and we public go round in circles wondering what the hell is going on.

Multiply these attitudes across the Departments because just about every single one has been accused of dragging their heels or burying their heads at some point during the past few years, and no wonder there is dissent amongst us 'commoners'.

As I said previously, Butterfly Effect.

They have have 5/10/15 years to listen/see and act, a change in attitude is needed, where is it going to come from?

Seriously though, it was quite frightening that someone out there will get a beating for no apparent reason because these little pricks don't know or care the difference between right and wrong.

Precisely what happened to me at Easter. Whilst walking home from a night out, minding my own business I got belted in the face without warning which made me fall over as it caught me offguard somewhat, and after getting punched a few times and being repeatedly kicked on the ground by the pair of shellsuited scumbags I had to have stitches in my face, my nose is a slightly different shape now, swollen mouth & two shiners, and foot prints on my arm & torso. Lovely end to a night out.

All this because I was apparently in the wrong place at the wrong time. Ie walking home along the terrace late at night. Nice scar on my wedding photos now too.

One of them was identified and is a known troublemaker (apparently has learnt to be from his troublemaker father), the other one we never found out, but nothing could be done because it was all a bit circumstantial.

It's lovely to know after quite a traumatic hiding for no reason and weeks of looking like an idiot with a multicolour swollen face that the scrotes are known for this, get clean away with it, and do it on a regular basis.

It might take other people to have the same done to them before they appreciate there is a real problem with some of today's little cherubs.

We have created a society of immediacy that means that kids take so much for granted these days...instant credit, 400 channels of instantly hopped TV, games consoles, mobile phones, tinternet...everything is here and now; little has to be nurtured and waited on. Hence the incrfedibly short attention span and desire for everything now.

Their role models have degraded in to footballers (who epitomise the get rich quick society) and reality TV stars who have no talent and are famous and wealthy in an instant just for being on TV. Heat magazine becomes the reading material of choice as literacy rates tumble.

In a dumbed down society it is hardlay a leap of Desmond Morriss proportions to see society acting in a dumbed down way.

Archived