Third Candidate Announced For Douglas West

lard

Your joy will be shortlived if you discover this is one of those mythical BNP candidates :)

Even better if a BNP candidate stood - it would really make JS and GC have to work.

Imagine . . . . getting beaten by the BNP in Douglas West . . . . . . . :(

Your joy will be shortlived if you discover this is one of those mythical BNP candidates :)

Even better if a BNP candidate stood - it would really make JS and GC have to work.

Imagine . . . . getting beaten by the BNP in Douglas West . . . . . . . :(

I reckon they will have to work with Roly. He's no push over although of course, it's not what you know, it's who you know, unless the rules have changed.

It's just a shame time is running out for any more Civil Servants to stand as candidates.

Civil Servants like everyone else should be able to express their opinion anonymously through the ballot box and to stand for election. After all they often have to keep silent for their political master's sake.

But unfortunately they have to tender their resignation when they announce (for senior civil servants), which on two months notice means they will have to have anounced now.

It's just a shame time is running out for any more Civil Servants to stand as candidates.

Civil Servants like everyone else should be able to express their opinion anonymously through the ballot box and to stand for election. After all they often have to keep silent for their political master's sake.

But unfortunately they have to tender their resignation when they announce (for senior civil servants), which on two months notice means they will have to have anounced now.

As I understand it when I was speaking to Roly earlier in the year, this was no problem for him, but you do have an excellent point Steve. Hope all is going well for you.

Thanks Charles. The feedback on the doors has generally been very positive, but then we are all such pleasant and polite people in Onchan that that may be giving a false impression.

I am thoroughly enjoying the election process though. I just hope I feel the same on the 24th

Thanks Charles. The feedback on the doors has generally been very positive, but then we are all such pleasant and polite people in Onchan that that may be giving a false impression.

I am thoroughly enjoying the election process though. I just hope I feel the same on the 24th

Steve,

You'll get an honest impression a few days before the election. Look at the body language then.

But I think you are in with a very good chance.

Archived