[BBC News]Passport office set for closure

Newsbot

I hope the new biometric system records the particulars of my ten inch cock, and also includes some sort of indication as to why the Isle of Man is sucking down Tony Blair's pork sword when it comes to this fanatical intrusion into our personal affairs.

Biometric fucking pile of wank, more like.

Whilst I understand the demos of drink may have been involved in your post.......

The adoption of Biometric passports and in a few years fingerprint / retina recognition, is plain and simple down to the US.

If you want to travel there, you have to play by their rules. We could all tell them to bog off and see how they like it, but I guess they are big enough (and dumb enough) to take that risk.

I wish I had been alive before all this bullshit ruled our lives, dont do this, do this, be this kind of person, do not be this kind of person, love your fellow I-mericans, I am sick of all the rules and regulations and all the bullshit that goes with just being alive. Oh for a life less complicated.

Dont forget to make dinner for your husbands ladies, it must be on the table by 5.30pm or your husband will be unhappy and this could destroy the very fabric our wonderful society is made of. FT.

All this stuff about biometrics & Id cards & privacy intrusions... I read a great piece somewhere about appropriate responses to "If you've done nothing wrong, you've got nothing to hide."

My favourite was: "In that case, do you mind if I pop round and video you shagging your wife?"

Maybe we should retaliate and make every American going through a UK airport go through a very loud speak your weight machine, and then force them to loudly shout "Warwick Castle" and "Buckingham Palace" five times each to prove that they must be American's as they have no grasp of English pronunciation.

I wish I had been alive before all this bullshit ruled our lives, dont do this, do this, be this kind of person, do not be this kind of person, love your fellow I-mericans, I am sick of all the rules and regulations and all the bullshit that goes with just being alive. Oh for a life less complicated.

Dont forget to make dinner for your husbands ladies, it must be on the table by 5.30pm or your husband will be unhappy and this could destroy the very fabric our wonderful society is made of. FT.

I love the Bush quote " The terrorists hate us because of our freedom" which freedom is this I wonder?

I love the Bush quote " The terrorists hate us because of our freedom" which freedom is this I wonder?

Freedom to choose which religion to follow (if any) ?

Freedom to dress how we wish ?

Freedom to marry a partner of our own choice ?

Freedom to eat and drink what we want ?

Freedom to make our own choices in life, and not be dictated to by a bunch of beardy twats from the middle ages ?

Freedom to make our own choices in life, and not be dictated to by a bunch of beardy twats from the middle ages ?

Plus - freedom to have our fate decided by American mid-western Christian fundamentalists via an incompetent ex-alcoholic dickhead?

Plus - freedom to have our fate decided by American mid-western Christian fundamentalists via an incompetent ex-alcoholic dickhead?

Ah well, all these tainted egos will not be around much longer! Hurry up GW and hit the button haha!! :D

Freedom to choose which religion to follow (if any) ?

Freedom to dress how we wish ?

Freedom to marry a partner of our own choice ?

Freedom to eat and drink what we want ?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...6091500923.html

Oh did you forget, Freedom to change the Bill of Rights? He`s just done that again, did you notice?

Archived