Sad

FCMR

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I think that's pretty interesting and will be following what happens. A police investigation eh? The plot thickens. I wonder at whose direction and on what basis the police are involved. Hmmmm... there's hope yet then.

Edited to add: I read in the paper that there was to be a hearing that was open to the public and I was sorely tempted to attend, but for the fact that it was within working hours and would have been awkward.

I think he should resign, if it were me, I would and I am only a poxy accounts person, but my profession requires complete honesty and trustworthiness...This man is our CM, that’s a proper job like and the guy is behaving like this? Please stop embarrassing the Isle of Man and just go quietly...

It is Sad.

Because it is doubtful if the Police will be competent enough to gather the evidence to prove any criminal intent by those involved.

Then the Attorney General will declare that no offence has been discovered.

Then the people concerned will boldy declare "See, we did nothing wrong"

And carry on as if that were true.

The civil servants in question were actually working for the Financial Supervision Commission and those who lost their jobs were subsequently offered their positions back following the internal appeals process.

FCMR

Any other civil servant would of been suspended by now, is that not the norm for the working person. Did some civil servants lose their jobs for using the internet at work ?.

Yes you know that.

I seem to remember we have been here before. Just be carefull you don't do or say anything to jeopardize your own interests.

There are lots of guests pop into this forum.

I bet we get some sort of statement from Ned before the end of the week saying something like, he called the police in, he wants to remain transparent in all matters regarding the issues that concern the Manx people, He will continue in his post as the CM to safeguard the good workings of his Government, he has done nothing wrong and that unfounded allegations have been made against him by malicious persons who are only interested in undoing all the good things that he and his Government have done for the IOM.

Lets see how many I get right.

At the end of the day he has brought this upon himself, why cause more delays for the court case, if he has nothing to hide.

I wonder if an external Constabulary will be called in to investigate this one?

As they were for a complaint against a senior Police Officer?

There will be a lot of people (especially in the UK Parliament) watching this very, very closely!!!

Last Ten

Archived