Sad

FCMR

I'll repost the questions you didn't answer just in case you missed them.

Feel free to respond.

What do you mean used to? I welcome you giving us your reasons for the comment though. Did you hear it in another fictitious meeting? Presumably the same one where you heard I was Ned's dad or something.

I too left school at 15 (although clearly I paid more attention in English than you). I too have never been out of work. I don't quite see your point. I also don't quite see how you could 'bye' and sell me for fun. Please elaborate. (That means say more words on the subject)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hide behind all you want, but you aint got the balls to face me, AnotherNastySwine you dont own this forum so dont threaten me by PM if what I post dont suit You.

If you want, have a vote on if I should just go away, it wont bother me in the least.

]What do you mean used to? I welcome you giving us your reasons for the comment though. Did you hear it in another fictitious meeting? Presumably the same one where you heard I was Ned's dad or something.

I too left school at 15 (although clearly I paid more attention in English than you). I too have never been out of work. I don't quite see your point. I also don't quite see how you could 'bye' and sell me for fun. Please elaborate. (That means say more words on the subject)

Oh what fun! This is what I miss about working down a rice mine - a good knock-a-bout! Here's what I suggest.

1. A fight.

2. A trip to Sweden, they are such a gentle people.

3. Another fight. This time in Sweden.

4. Argue not upon the Lords day. I watched 'The passion of the Christ' the night before last with my wife Helen ( no relation ) and she cried like a baby. " it's not what they taught me in sunday school !!!!!....."

5. Listen to some gentle music, not angry-slash-deathmetal-hurt music. No, that will only make you restless.

6. Take up a gentle hobby. Kayaking is good.......or mountain biking. Gentle.

It'll all end in tears.

FCMR, why would DHSS prosecutions now be unsafe as a result of the ongoing saga with Ned/DTL??? You've lost me - please elaborate.

The DHSS have prosicuted people on the grounds of overpayment based on what has been claimed.

Ned has claimed to the DTL to have paid a sum of money to the builders which has been proved untrue.

If Mr Blogs tells the DHSS he has had to pay £500 a week rent when in fact he has only paid £250, Mr blogs has over claimed, the DHSS then take Mr Blogs to court to recover the overpayment resulting in a conviction.

If Ned has told the DTL he has paid the builders £337k when if fact has only paid £240k then Ned has over claimed.

One Government Department has taken legal action which has resulted in a conviction, but an other Government department has not taken legal action, both cases are the same but only one court action. A person that has been convicted can apply to the court to have his conviction reviewed based on an identical case not being prosicuted. You can not have one rule for one and not for the other.

Both examples have recieved Money on false information.

The DTL got an independant surveyoy in to check out the works completed before paying out the grant.

At every stage of building the builder has to submit a yellow stage inspection card to the Government building inspector, who then calls on the site to check out the works, if the works completed were defective then the inspector would not pass the works. On this contract the inspector passed all the work and issued a completion certificate.

On the DTLs web site and brochure and also on Ballacain website does it not say finished to the highest standard and that was while the builder was still on site.

Archived