Bnp Scum Back On Island

ThieBane

Saw this on www.iomelections.com

IOMelections News

Interesting that they want to be seen as a legitimate party, but seem strangely reluctant to say where the meeting is. What's to hide people? If you're a legitimate party, surely you won't mind people coming to the meeting to air their views too.

Pathetic. They have no idea of the issues the Island faces, or indeed of the fact that we're independent and not part of the UK.

Scum

Edited to correct typo

Interesting that they want to be seen as a legitimate party, but seem strangely reluctant to say where the meeting is.

The phone box at the Villa?

Calf of Man??!!

I mean, seriously, this is one of those polarising issues, where you're either stupid enough to believe what they say or sensible enough to know otherwise, especially since most of the main members of the party are convicted criminals and a bunch of nasty Nazis, but sshh don't let Joe Public know that, they really have changed.

Given how small this Island is, if someone is stupid enough to stand for this party then they'll be regreting it for the rest of their days spent on the IOM, especially given how many Mason's are in the Government and what the Nazi's did to the Mason's during WWII...

just my 2p...

I thought this part of the article was interesting....

"Regional Organiser Roy Goodwin told Energy FM around 45 people attended a local meeting here a few months ago and another will be held next Tuesday."

Now how many had supposedly attended the meeting when Nick Griffin was supposed to have been over here? 400 was it? Always knew the BNP was full of rubbish.

I can't really beleive the BNP have actually tried to gain votes in the IOM.

It logically equates to the BNP trying to setup in other "crown dependencies" like the Cayman Islands, Gibraltar , Montserrat or the Pitcairn Islands.

As I would consider myself as being "Manx", I'm sure the people from the above named countries would consider themselves as Caymans, Gibraltans, Montserattians, or Pitcirnians just like the Scotts, Welsh & Cornish would probably "label" themselves more so than "British".

I feel much more comfortable calling myself as "Manx" or "European" over and above "British".

I have spent time in many countries, and have always made an effort to explain (in broken foreiegn languages much of the time) that I am certainly not English, - that I am from a beatiful little Island between England and Irelend.

Archived