Stinky Kippers

mollag

do my eyes decieve me or did i really see an advertisment for Moores Kippers on mainstream TV?

If i did then i reckon its really cool, someone making an effort to market Manx produce without dipping into the public purse for subsidies. good luck to them, im chuffed to buttery!

do my eyes decieve me or did i really see an advertisment for Moores Kippers on mainstream TV?

If i did then i reckon its really cool, someone making an effort to market Manx produce without dipping into the public purse for subsidies. good luck to them, im chuffed to buttery!

So it wasnt just me then!!! And I recognise the bloke on the ad to...think he works(ed) for IOMSPCo...

They are doing smoked bacon too, its really badly packaged but I am sure they will sort that out in time. The bacon tastes great and is free from that awful white scum you get with other bacons.

AFAIK the white scum is due to the water content, willing to be educated though!

I ate a pair of Moore's kippers last week, and even though they came from imported Baltic herring, I have to admit that they were the best kippers I've eaten in several years.

And those of you who know me know that I know my kippers :)

Archived