[BBC News]More flights to the Isle of Man

Newsbot

oh good. more options on how to quickly dispose of £52 :-)

how is it that the airlines can use "economies of scale" arguments to justify exorbatant fares whereas other industries such as clothes, food, phones etc, etc are under pressure to reduce charges ? or keep them the same.

i see that on nov 4th the 1100 departure from iom isnt available to book. but it was yesterday and it was £34....

i wonder if they have decided to try to fill seats on their more expensive services that day....prior to re-releasing the 1100 dpearture.

i see that on nov 4th the 1100 departure from iom isnt available to book. but it was yesterday and it was £34....

i wonder if they have decided to try to fill seats on their more expensive services that day....prior to re-releasing the 1100 dpearture.

Maybe the 11:00 one is full (it's the last weekend of half term so could be lots of people travelling)

Maybe the 11:00 one is full (it's the last weekend of half term so could be lots of people travelling)

they have also pulled the return sector

Archived