[BBC News]Hundreds of applicants for police

Newsbot

The advanced police driving tests are also required and will be measured by a timed lap from the police station to the terrace chippy. In this instance "timing" is measured in the temperature of the chips. A time bonus may be awarded for free onion rings.

The advanced police driving tests are also required and will be measured by a timed lap from the police station to the terrace chippy. In this instance "timing" is measured in the temperature of the chips. A time bonus may be awarded for free onion rings.

Excellent idea!

(Are flashing blue lights and sirens allowed?)

I got hold of an application form...

Joining the police force is easy, just fill in this brief application form and deliver it to your nearest recruiting office or police station.

Name: DOB:

Address:

Postcode:

Sex: Male/Female Race: White

Previous criminal convictions:

(continue on seperate page if necessary.)

Finally, complete this sentence:

"I am not a racist, but..."

Signed: Date:

Sucessful applicants will join a fast track training scheme which will also be featured in an upcoming television documentary. We are an equal opportunities employer, and do not discriminate on the basis of intelligence, ability or personal politics.

They might need more manpower - according to the new police report, last year 2 cases of Bigamy, 1 Abstraction of Electricity, and 1 Raising of a False Fire Alarm were recorded - oh, and 684 cases of criminal damage to a motor vehicle... <_<

You are fogetting the wheelie bin fires, and the terrible milk thefts.

I believe that they are bringing in a crack team from Liverpool to hunt down the "Milk Baron" with the 60 pint a day habit. Its disgusting that we have to put up with such vicious crimes on this Island.

You are fogetting the wheelie bin fires, and the terrible milk thefts.

I believe that they are bringing in a crack team from Liverpool to hunt down the "Milk Baron" with the 60 pint a day habit. Its disgusting that we have to put up with such vicious crimes on this Island.

A photo of the suspect has been issued

mrt16.jpg

Crazy Fool

Archived