News For Douglas Ratepayers

manxchatterbox

or the acquisition for £1700 of a Billy Goat to do street cleaning with!!!!

couldn't they get one from the Dhoon area for free???

Or couldn't they just buy you a brush and a shovel and enable you to find your true vocation?

how about £27,000 to install level access shower facilities for persons with special needs....in 3 properties!! its ratepayers money...the Corpy just spend it...

Yeah. Perhaps they should make them sit in their own filth, or lug their wheelchairs up stairs just to save the ratepayers expense.

Are you really such a numpty?

how about £27,000 to install level access shower facilities for persons with special needs....in 3 properties!! its ratepayers money...the Corpy just spend it...

Yeah. Perhaps they should make them sit in their own filth, or lug their wheelchairs up stairs just to save the ratepayers expense.

I'm not against providing the better access...all people deserve the same rights...but just the cost of doing just 3 properties = £27,000!!!!! is this not just indicative of what happens when politicians deal with other peoples money..

I'm not against providing the better access...all people deserve the same rights...but just the cost of doing just 3 properties = £27,000!!!!! is this not just indicative of what happens when politicians deal with other peoples money..

You are showing your true colours MCB.

If my rates had gone on making the life of three disabled tenants more easy I'd actually be pleased that my money had been well spent. I don't know where you're coming from but it ain't pretty.

........is this not just indicative of what happens when politicians deal with other peoples money..

You are exactly right MCB, this is entirely indicative of how Govt spends it's money.

In that, sometimes, it has to spend money, not because it represents 'Value for Money' but because it is just the right thing to do.

No.

Archived