Beatfix Show, Embracing The Future

Tonight, from the normal time of 8 till 12ish.

Join myself and the Vixen for some of the best electrotechbreakhousebass&drum tuna the island has to offer. Usual features, weeks Big Tune, the Vixen Bomb, and on this weeks show we'll be debuting a mix on Ableton Live, hence the Embracing the Future thing.

The boom, the bip, the boombip,

tonight from 8 on www.mflive.com and www.clubiom.com

Chatroom is here

;)

Now streaming. ;)

Ableton 5, just about gettin my head round this one :huh: Be using it from 10ish for bout an hour. Going to move fully to it in due course, but its a long process converting all my tuna, vinyl, cd's mp3s etc.

It is a long process, doin that myself at the moment, gonna start usin tractor 3 soon so need everythin on laptop. Are you usin a midi controller with that? I'm usin Live 5 & reason 3 at the mo myself but purely for production means haven't tried dj-in with them yet.

It is a long process, doin that myself at the moment, gonna start usin tractor 3 soon so need everythin on laptop. Are you usin a midi controller with that? I'm usin Live 5 & reason 3 at the mo myself but purely for production means haven't tried dj-in with them yet.

No midi controller as yet, that was truly the first time i've used it for a set for longer than 15 mins or so, so it was a test as much as anything, to see if its worth me investing in. Suffice to say, i'll be getting a controller asap :D

More musical madness tonight, tunes mucked about with, basslines dropped, acapella's woven, etc etc, all in all, a unique weekly experience guaranteed never heard before.

All the usual features and quality tuna, with the Vixen and moi,

From 8, www.mflive.com & www.clubiom.com :D

Archived