Made In Germany, Copied In China

Amadeus

My guess is these motors will be built the same as these cheap monkey bikes you see around the place now, to the untrained eye they look the same as a genuine Honda but made out off and built with shit! On the + side in the case of the Genuine Honda monkey bike, the price has dropped as they just cant sell them. do you think this could happen to an X5?

My guess is these motors will be built the same as these cheap monkey bikes you see around the place now, to the untrained eye they look the same as a genuine Honda but made out off and built with shit! On the + side in the case of the Genuine Honda monkey bike, the price has dropped as they just cant sell them. do you think this could happen to an X5?

Mercedes have been voluntarily doing this for years.

The build quality on an M Class is f**king awful, but if you have a 15 year old E or C class they are screwed together properly. Its probably to do with a good deal of the M classes being screwed together by hicks in Birmingham Alabama these days rather than in Germany.

Either way. The companies themselves are doing it. They don't need cheap imitators on top.

Unless you are buying an S or E class the build quality on most modern Mercs is not upto the standards of the late 80's early 90's.

The "Hindustan Ambassador".

You have now idea how much I want one now I know that they exist, that has to be the best name for a car, ever.

By the way, my car history invloves 3 x Citroen BX, 1 x Austin Maestro, 1 x Fiat Miafori etc. My car buying history is not good.

Just found some pictures via Google images and want one even more. Wonder if I could get one through the Manx taxi test...........

Well personally if a car has not got a euro ncap i wouldnt even sit in it.

I buy a car based mainly on safety

Look

They may cost more but your life is worth more than a bit of paper. :huh:

Archived