Coldcut "journeys By Dj"...

I too have JDJ cassettes by Oakenfold and Digweed (MC4 and MC5) who did the others and how many were there altogether?

From what I remember, they were both good mixes - Digweed played in Guensey when I lived there and I still have the mix from that night - it was a belter.

I'll have to whack these two on tomorrow and refresh my memory.

Journeys By DJ had a few if I remember correctly. That's what got me into Coldcut and then Ninjatune. John Digweed V Paul Oakenfold and Coldcut V DJ Rap....DJ Touche, Justin Robertson, there must have been loads more...I had them all on cassette though. The JDJ Colcut was re-released not that long ago.

I have a couple of DJ Kicks as well...Stereo MCs, Thievery Corporation, Kid Loco and DJ Cam

Must get the Playgroup one.

Journeys By DJ had a few if I remember correctly. That's what got me into Coldcut and then Ninjatune. John Digweed V Paul Oakenfold and Coldcut V DJ Rap....DJ Touche, Justin Robertson, there must have been loads more...I had them all on cassette though. The JDJ Colcut was re-released not that long ago.

I have a couple of DJ Kicks as well...Stereo MCs, Thievery Corporation, Kid Loco and DJ Cam

Must get the Playgroup one.

Stereo MCs one is awesome.

Stereo MCs one is awesome.

It is an excellent compilation...I was really pissed off when their album came out - the first since connected - and it was so poor.

In other compilations...the 2 Many DJs/Radio Soulwax series is excellent. I have about 8 of those. Granted, a lot of the mixes are repeated but they put together some cracking stuff. UNKLE do the sam ewith some of their mixes.

Solid Steel comps are pretty good as well.

Archived