The-day-habeas-corpus-died

Lovenotfear

Yet another sad day this is, for all of us!!!!!

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/10/17/o...as-corpus-died/

What else would you expect from the worst President the US has had since Nixon. At least Nixon was just a liar and crook - not some deluded, right-wing evangelical, psycopath with the world biggest chip on his shoulder.

America land of the free. That really is a joke. There are some East African states that could currently teach the US a thing or two about upholding human rights.

At least Nixon was just a liar and crook - not some deluded, right-wing evangelical, psycopath with the world biggest chip on his shoulder.

I think you'll find he was!

But because he was a pragmatist he was a better President.

At least Nixon was just a liar and crook - not some deluded, right-wing evangelical, psycopath with the world biggest chip on his shoulder.

I think you'll find he was!

But because he was a pragmatist he was a better President.

Your probably right - even worse than Nixon. I always wonder what they will write about Bush after he's gone. I can still remember the obituary Hunter S Thompson did for Nixon.

June 16th 1994

Richard Nixon is gone now and I am poorer for it. He was the real thing; a political monster straight out of Grendel and a very dangerous enemy. He could shake your hand and stab you in the back at the same time. He lied to his friends and betrayed the trust of his family. Not even Gerald Ford, the unhappy ex-president who pardoned Nixon and kept him out of prison, was immune to the evil fallout. Ford, who believes strongly in Heaven and Hell, has told more than one of his celebrity golf partners that I know Iwill go to hell, because I pardoned Richard Nixon ..........

............ Some of my best friends have hated Nixon all their lives. My mother hates Nixon, my son hates Nixon, I hate Nixon, and this hatred has brought us together .......... He was a giant in his way. As long as Nixon was politically alive; and he was all the way to the end we could always be sure of finding the enemy on the Low Road. There was no need to look anywhere else for the evil bastard. He had the fighting instincts of a badger trapped by hounds. The badger will roll over on its back and emit a smell of death, which confuses the dogs and lures them in for the traditional ripping and tearing action. But it is usually the badger who does the ripping and tearing. It is a beast that fights best on its back: rolling under the throat of the enemy and seizing it by the head with all four claws …………….

..........If the right people had been in charge of Nixon's funeral, his casket would have been launched into one of those open-sewage canals that empty into the ocean just south of Los Angeles. He was a swine of a man and a jabbering dupe of a president. Nixon was so crooked that he needed servants to help him screw his pants on every morning. Even his funeral was illegal. He was queer in the deepest way. His body should have been burned in a trash bin

Archived