British Airways - Robbing B@stards

Manx Track cars

Personally I would have threatened legal action against the insurance company for miselling a product.

If it was single trip travel insurance sold by Thomas Cook then it was them who mis-sold the insurance, hence why they paid the compensation themselves (even though they'll make it out to be a goodwill gesture).

can we transfer to the eariler flight Miss Nice BA Information Desk Lady, we've been up for about 30 hours now...???

well you can, but that'd be another £180.00 EACH....

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask.

I remember the good old days of Manx Airlines. We arrived back in the UK early one time and asked to do exactly the same thing. We had to go on standby in case they did sell the seats, but transferred for free, more than happy to help and even got a smile.

Went to london City for work on Monday. £200+ day trip, out 08.15 and back 19.15.

Meeting finished early.

Ticket said changeable, £10.00 fee payabel.

I ntried to chgange and got charged £32 extra. I had to upgrade to the next highest priced fare as well.

On way out plane full. The 19.15 p,lane aws full as well so they may have been able to sell my seat.

There occupnacy of the 15.20 was less than 40%

I made a mistake on the first post with the money - the workings out are roughly:

May 2006 booking to fly to Manchester in Dec £360

Tried to change the date and not it's an additional £680

6 seats return to the Isle of Man Roughly £1040.00

Mmm yes please more 'super' deals like that BA

I can't get a cheaper flight out with another airline and don't catch the BA flight as they will cancel the return trip and labled 'No show'

Outcome: going to Manchester on the original flight, Hotel for two nights and spends will work out roughly the same cost.

Pass the Stella - it's beer o' clock for sure

Archived