Pes6

spanna

Cant make my mind up whether I like PES6 or not. Most of the weak points of 5 have been overly-compensated for in 6, which is ok for the majority of things (offsides, whistle-happy refs etc.) but the gameplay is more like Fifa or the online version of Pro 5.. its lost its flowing play that made the previous versions excellent.

Bit disappointed about there being no german league too, with the exception of Bayern Munich who got dumped into the "other" league.

Ah well.. back to editing! :D

I've not got Live so my experience is just from playing regular 2 player.

Got a couple of games in at lunchtime with my housemate and am hitting the target a bit more regularly.

Using RT sets the shot to sacrifice power for accuracy which has helped, as has releasing the sprint button when shooting.

One of the hardest situations to score from seems to be breaking free of the defence and going 1 on 1 with the keeper... almost every time the shot is straight to the goalie :(

Had a lot more success scoring from more acute angles that would have been a lot harder in PES 5.

If you get clear and 1 on 1 with the keeper the fake works alot better in pes6 than 5.

so doing X then quickly tapping A.

Ive found that players weaker foot is alot more important now.. so adriano.. if u get it on his left foot. its likea rocket .. on his right.. its not that good and more often than not will miss.

If you get clear and 1 on 1 with the keeper the fake works alot better in pes6 than 5.

Yup I've been getting punished for rushing my keeper when an opponent is clear a couple of times... need a little practice myself now :)

I've decided PES6 is actually worse than PES5.

This is the first time that's happened.

I don't think you can beat the gaming feel of PES5 and they've changed it for the sake of it.

The feel is no where near as good, everything seems slower and shooting is unpredictable.

Also the problem that PES5 had concerning the auto choice for which player the ball is passed to is even worse.

In a quick, flowing moving you shouldn't have to piss around pressing L2 to change players. Some of the auto choices are ridiculous - players 100s of yards away.

Somewhat disappointed

Also the problem that PES5 had concerning the auto choice for which player the ball is passed to is even worse.

In a quick, flowing moving you shouldn't have to piss around pressing L2 to change players. Some of the auto choices are ridiculous - players 100s of yards away.

May or may not be the problem but...

tap the pass button to pass to a nearer player

hold the pass button to pass beyond the near player to somebody more distant.

Archived