Douglas Prom Closed -

Educa

Imagine ... you are just starting to function again as a family after the death of the other child - playing on the prom dodging waves and maybe even laughing together for the first time in a long while .

And then that happens - it's senselessly chilling.

I guess we all feel so much for these poor people - for what they have lost, what they have had to witness and what they are likely to suffer as a result. I also feel sorry for the emergency services who had to deal with the incident (Ambulance, Police and Fire Brigade) and for the driver of the crane - nobody should have to see those kind of things.

I see the Crane is on display up the Test centre as usual, these things should be put away. I know there aint gona be much to see but that aint the point, this is the Isle of Man and u have nosey bastards who like to look at these things. JUST LIKE THE SOLWAY

I see the Crane is on display up the Test centre as usual, these things should be put away. I know there aint gona be much to see but that aint the point, this is the Isle of Man and u have nosey bastards who like to look at these things. JUST LIKE THE SOLWAY

Nosey Bastard like you you mean? Its only on display for those who go looking for it.

lets not forget how the driver of the crane must be feeling too. that poor man has to live with the fact he killed a child (albeit unintentional) and probably unavoidable in the circumstances.

Archived