Music Production...

bollocks

Always been into producing dnb since I started messing around with a sequencer but just recently I thought I'd try producing a completely different genre and see what sort of results I could come up with...

http://www.myspace.com/beantinvswingnut

'Exhaust' 'Bill Moody' and 'Rez' are the tracks in question.

Feedback would be beltin (positive or negative)... Cheers.

PS. They're all housy little numbers.

they sound pretty good although i think they need more 'umph' and they sound a little too samey; but i remember hearing some of your earlier stuff ste back in yr 11 n its come a hell of a long way, so keep up the good work, the drum n bass one sounds nice though!

what you using to produce?

they sound pretty good although i think they need more 'umph' and they sound a little too samey; but i remember hearing some of your earlier stuff ste back in yr 11 n its come a hell of a long way, so keep up the good work, the drum n bass one sounds nice though!

what you using to produce?

Cheers for the feedback mate. I hear what your saying about the missing 'umph', I still have a lot to learn when it comes to mixing down a track properly plus I'm not even close to mastering compression yet.

As for my software setup, i'm currently using FLstudio 6, but sometimes drift over to Cubase SX3 when I can be bothered hurting my brain. Got my hands on a copy last month so still trying to get familiar with it.

Got fook all in terms of hardware. Just my PC and a set of Harmon Kardon stereo speakers. Trying to save a bit of dollar up for some decent monitors but i'm useless.

PS. That shit I sent you back in year 11, what a fucking joke that was.

Archived