The Electric Underground

monkey magic

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was that track you just played Justin... piano housey tune, female vocals with the lyrics Right and Exact".

Is that a new tune or an old one? Took me back about 12 years to my clubbing days in Guernsey that did - ace tune.

cheers mission glad u enjoyed. i know what u mean there are a lot of remixes of retro classics but you just can't beat the originals, they take me back to livin in ibiza and goin to retro and boogiein the night away every tuesday for 3 & half months plus they remind me of me youth too nothin like a bit of nostalgia :P

cheers for that mission, it's good to hear there's a load of monkey fans out there ha ha :stupid: .

to be honest i was a bit disappointed with me performance i will do better on tuesday with a load of new tunes i've just downloaded so tune in for a much better show (I hope :blink: )

Don't be dude, although the tunes were those that I'd heard before in the main (probably because I catch both of your shows each week) the mix itself was good and there was no buffering at all this week.

Looking forward to hearing the new tunes though. Oh, and have you played any of your own tunes yet dude? If not, get some of them mixed in to a show soon.

Archived