Brutality, Bring The Brits Home Now.

FCMR

From Recruitment Agency.

Iraq

Construction Engineers, min 10 years exp, salary $80 to 130k per 12 month contract, US deductions

catering personel Iraq European menu, Chefs from $400 per week all found.

That sure is big money for a war zone

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cellular Switch Technician - GSM - IRAQ

Following describes the duties, functions, and qualifications for a full time contract Ericsson Cellular Switch Technician position required to provide user support for switch sites at various locatio ...[more]

Relevant Work Experience: 2+ to 5 Years

Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)

Education Level: Certification

Job Type: Temporary / Contract / Project

Job Status: Full Time

Job Shift: First Shift

Salary: From 20,000.00 to 22,000.00 USD per month

Looks alright to me.

From Recruitment Agency.

Iraq

Construction Engineers, min 10 years exp, salary $80 to 130k per 12 month contract, US deductions

catering personel Iraq European menu, Chefs from $400 per week all found.

That would be £40000 to £65000, which depending on how qualified you are is about the norm. A trainee engineer with no major letters behind there name straight from college with a HNC earn 25k a year straight off.

and the chefs would be on £200 a week, They can earn more than that in the UK and here.

The debate about how much may be paid to someone working in Iraq is to me somewhat academic. The poor bloke is looking at an execution for being in the wrong place. True he chose to be there but as everyone agrees he doesn't deserve what he is going through now because of it.

There is also the possibility that he was there through altruistic motives. We do not know his reasons for being there and so should not presume to judge, suffice to say he was carrying out much needed work.

I hope and pray that he is released.

A question for another thread could be should the Americans give in to the captors demands.....

He left the UK some ten yers ago after the break up of his marriage and with the help of his brother went overseas to start a new life. He worked in many far east countries, and while working in one of these countries met his second wife. They set up home in the far east but never forgot his roots LIVERPOOL.

God Speed his Way Home.

Himself probably.

Is money really THAT important to people? The whole war was caused by greed, and it is greed that is leading people to their death. I wouldnt move for a job or a 'better life', I am blissfully happy and grateful for what I have.

Good luck in Iraq Ans & Tee, please take FCRM with you.

A question for another thread could be should the Americans give in to the captors demands.....

Never. You give in to them now, and nobody is safe.

Pull the lot out and let them get on with it, they got rid of Sadam so that should be the job done.

Why dont the yanks stop whats going on in Palastine? No oil. If the west stoped the supply of oil to Israel what would happen, the jews would invade one of the Arab Countries.

Archived