Iraq Beheadings Of Uk Hostage

einsatzgruppenA

COME ON IT`S ABOUT TIME TO SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IN IRAQ.LETS HOPE OLD TONY AND DUBYA BUSH NOW COME TO THE CONCLUSION AND AGREE TO TO NUKE THESE HORRIBLE <edit by mod: I'm sure you can find a way to describe them without being offensive ok?>. AND FINISH THE JOB ONCE AND FOR ALL.

AFTER SEEING THE EXECUTION VIDEOS TO THESE ATTROCITIES ON A WEBSITE TONIGHT MY OPINION HAS ONLY GOTTEN STRONGER. BUT LETS HOPE IF THERE IS ANY JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD,LETS HOPE THESE COWARDLY BASTARDS ROT IN HELL.

ALL THE BEST AND REGARDS

JIMMY :)

Quite frankly I find it very disturbing that people actually go trawling the net purposely to find this disgusting footage of hostages being executed. Is it not shocking enough for them to know that these people have been beheaded??? For me, personally, the scenes shown on the news last night of the hostage kneeling in front of the executors before they kill him were bad enough to stomach.

Quite frankly I find it very disturbing that people actually go trawling the net purposely to find this disgusting footage of hostages being executed.  Is it not shocking enough for them to know that these people have been beheaded???  For me, personally, the scenes shown on the news last night of the hostage kneeling in front of the executors before they kill him were bad enough to stomach.

And the thought of the thousands of Women and Children who have been killed by 'Allied' forces since the start of the war is any easier to stomach?

Not that I am supporting these hostage takers or any acts of terrorism as such, but I can understand it to some degree.

Last week we were mourning for the hundreds of dead Children and Women in a Russian School and yet we are blinkered to the thousands who have been killed so far in Iraq. The British troops are part of an invasion force, not a liberation army as they have been muted.

We only define a terrorist as someone who has radically different views to us and uses violence to promote it's aims. More innocent people have been killed in Irag since the invasion than in the terrorist attrocities of 9/11, Ireland, Bali and russia put together and yet, somehow, we can still hold our heads up. How?

Nelson Mandela - a hugely respected man, revered the world over for the part he played in the integration of Black people into society. Not just in South Africe, but globally. By definition he was a Terrorist. The ANC used violent tactics to spread their word and encourage support. Do we despise him. No.

I think that will do for now. Probably gone off topic, sorry.

And the thought of the thousands of Women and Children who have been killed by 'Allied' forces since the start of the war is any easier to stomach?

No, I don't find that any easier to stomach. What I said was I find it hard it hard to understand why members of the public would want to search websites to purposely download footage of people being beheaded. For me it's shocking enough to know it has been done without having to see all the gorey, disgusting details.

No, I don't find that any easier to stomach. What I said was I find it hard it hard to understand why members of the public would want to search websites to purposely download footage of people being beheaded. For me it's shocking enough to know it has been done without having to see all the gorey, disgusting details.

Apologies Minnie, didn't mean to go off like that. In fact I should have zipped the quote of the first message, not yours.

Sorry

Minnie, I totally agree with your 1st statement and was the reason I'm avoiding the news at the moment.

Nick Bergs' execution was the most traumatic thing in my life, even the death of my son, I didn't trawl for it but an inocuous link threw it in my face. A few seconds is all I could take.

What really disturbs me is that these videos are being sought out by wierdos who jerk off to that stuff, we live in a sick world.

• 9 years later...

COME ON IT`S ABOUT TIME TO SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IN IRAQ.LETS HOPE OLD TONY AND DUBYA BUSH NOW COME TO THE CONCLUSION AND AGREE TO TO NUKE THESE HORRIBLE <edit by mod: I'm sure you can find a way to describe them without being offensive ok?>. AND FINISH THE JOB ONCE AND FOR ALL.

These forums were ace back in 2004. I want a time machine!

Archived