Election Posters

Pat Ayres

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see all the candidates are using their loaves.

Newest thing is posters from people, that have so far stuck to the rules, being placed next to the 'naughty ones. Let's see the 'naughties' complain about that.

Also, I am heartedly sick of seeing Allan Bell posters on every flat surface in Ramsey.

Anne Craine, can't you tell her Brother in Law owns Crystals, every empty shop and property has a poster in. A truly run-down candidate.

I have already voted and the biggest criteria was the proportion of posters, the ones with the most getting least support.

Get your information right before you go shouting your mouth off. It is her BROTHER, Keith Kerruish who owns Crystals,

Oh, well the point clearly doesn't stand then...

shock horror, headline news, election posters have been removed....

does the appearance of battered and torn posters lying about after the recent strong winds and torrential rain have any significance ? and do they need to put up multiple of their posters in the same place ? (or maybe they do in case half of them get battered by the elements and they fall apart or blow over !)

Nice to see all the candidates are using their loaves.

Newest thing is posters from people, that have so far stuck to the rules, being placed next to the 'naughty ones. Let's see the 'naughties' complain about that.

Also, I am heartedly sick of seeing Allan Bell posters on every flat surface in Ramsey.

Anne Craine, can't you tell her Brother in Law owns Crystals, every empty shop and property has a poster in. A truly run-down candidate.

I have already voted and the biggest criteria was the proportion of posters, the ones with the most getting least support.

Get your information right before you go shouting your mouth off. It is her BROTHER, Keith Kerruish who owns Crystals,

I wasn't going to name anyone and avoid the direct blood line, but thanks a lot anyway, always makes my job easier to have the co-operation of the public.

Archived