Tesco Interested In Buying Steam Packet?

Paul H

A LOT of people I am talking to (people who are generaly 'in the know') are convinced that there are some dealings going on between the Steam Packet and Tescos with a view to the supermarket giants buying the shipping company.

Information anyone? :huh:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A LOT of people I am talking to (people who are generaly 'in the know') are convinced that there are some dealings going on between the Steam Packet and Tescos with a view to the supermarket giants buying the shipping company.

Do these 'people in the know' happen to frequent a lot of pubs and/or believe that Spurs will win the Premership?

Apparently its a cheaper option than trying to buy out Island Taxis. <_<

Apparently its a cheaper option than trying to buy out Island Taxis. <_<

The last time my wife used my cash card to go shopping I thought WE were trying to buy out TESCO'S!

And for the record, Island Taxis is NOT for sale. Sorry :P

I dread to think what analogy could be drawn to how they barely have common stuff on the shelves half the time, especially the 'special offers' in the beer section which seem to be special by way of being invisible.

Archived