Wanted: Large Coffee Table

the_kitty

Does anyone have a spare one lying around that they dont need, i am skint so it would have to be a give away im afraid, we need one desperatly.

Any help would be great, thanks in advance :D

Hello the kitty, I've just put a pine coffee table in my garden shed, it must be about 2 1/2 foot long by 1 1/2 wide. It is very solid and chunky but wants rubbing down and re-waxing. If its of any interest I'll measure it exactly, I'm at work at the moment (working hard obviously) I put it in shed as don't really have room, (just moved over) but was too tight to bin it, so would love to see it go to good home.

Hi Kitty, I found a tape measure, braved the rain and measured it. It is actually 3 feet by 2 feet, it is solid pine, which is why sanding won't wreck it, and has a shelf under, and 4 very chunky legs. I live in laxey, and work nights in douglas. Grant

Wake up Kitty, I will be in Douglas tonight and will take it in/drop it off on way in/on way out, for some reason everyone but me seems to live in douglas, its not raining now so you will only owe me one pint of guiness, worlds biggest bargain! Mind you, "the sun shines on the guiness drinker" or something onlong those lines!

Archived