Bush - Whacked!

Albert Tatlock

Well its about time the Puppet lost a bit of power.

All he seems to do is scare the american public into giving up thier freedom.

Take away a dogs teeth and all they can do is bark.

Not normally my paper of choice, but the Daily Mirror seemed to sum it up nicely:

At last, US wakes up and boots idiot Bush

MILLIONS of Americans turned on President Bush yesterday as he suffered a crushing election defeat.

The Democrats swept to power in the House of Representatives and closed in on the Senate in a massive backlash against the war in Iraq.

US Defence Secretary and chief warmonger Donald Rumsfeld was forced to resign in the wake of the mid-term drubbing.

And lame-duck Bush showed all his usual political insight when he said of his humiliating defeat: "Actually, I thought we were going to do fine yesterday."

LINK

Yep indeedy. It does look like Bush has lost the Senate. If you listen closely, you can actually hear a couple of billion people breathing a sigh of relief...

It is kind of bolting the door after the horse has ran, though. The damage has been done in Iraq and elsewhere regardless of what happens to that vicious double-standard two faced greedy warmongering fuckhead.

What will Bush do now without his Rummy for comfort?

The routs have started. Looks like the Democrats along with a republican (who lost his seat) are going to Block John Boltons move to the UN. IMHO, this is a very good move if the US are to build better relationships within the UN.

I think the yanks may be back on my Christmas card list this year.

The routs have started. Looks like the Democrats along with a republican (who lost his seat) are going to Block John Boltons move to the UN. IMHO, this is a very good move if the US are to build better relationships within the UN.

I think the yanks may be back on my Christmas card list this year.

John Bolton - he with that dreadful wig.

Archived