[BBC News]Secret surveillance boss wanted

Newsbot

true, I still like crozza tho. He'd be good on this thread. Just out of interest, whatever happened about the bugging inquiry at the cop shop? One for thieawin perhaps..but have any local advocates tried an appeal or some sort of legal action based on the fact that their client's defence might have been prejudiced. And will this person have the necessary independence to ensure surveillance is carried out within the law?

£ 1,800 per month, 8 hours per week.

Pay peanuts, get....

£57 an hour is peanuts over here :( ?

About a third of what my divorce advocate was charging. One nut for that amount of money was enough for me.

They should be paid a fair rate like the rest of us - instead of running what amounts to nothing but a cartel. IMO, the only difference between a bucket of shit and a lawyer is the bucket.

Pay peanuts, get....

About a third of what my divorce advocate was charging. One nut for that amount of money was enough for me.

They should be paid a fair rate like the rest of us - instead of running what amounts to nothing but a cartel. IMO, the only difference between a bucket of shit and a lawyer is the bucket.

At least with a bucket of shit, you have something useful!!!!

Empty the shit on the roses, and you're left with a usefull, if not smelly bucket.

Pay peanuts, get....

At least with a bucket of shit, you have something useful!!!!

Empty the shit on the roses, and you're left with a usefull, if not smelly bucket.

I think I got one of the many real-life versions of this guy

Pay peanuts, get....

Try being ill - Incapacity Benefit - £59.20 per week.

Per week.

Archived