Xbox Live Again

Brizo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

425 for a ps3? not exactly p1ss your pants price is it ..

standalone blurray is 1k. people are gona buy it for the bluray playing as well.

and as for 360 sales shooting up in japan.. thats not much to celebrate.. ps2 has been outselling the 360 right up to this month. so increasing from hardly any is not that big a deal is it.

as for crashing do you use ur 360?. my 360 has crashed on tdu, oblivion, pro evo 6, graw, saints row, and thats what i remember off the top of my head. the stupid power brick isnt covered or anything so its not overheating. its just the machine.

just to point out the size of the ps3 compared, since you were slagging that too... its a tiny bit bigger than the 360 ill get the comparison photo up here tonight if you like.. but if u stick the power brick and the hddvd drive with the 360 then the 360 is miles bigger.

got anymore bullsh1t about the ps3?

yes. so how exactly is the ps3 absolutely massive compared to the 360?

stick the power brick on the 360 and hddvd drive and oh dear me.. another one of ur BS "facts" about ps3 blown to pieces.

fanboy strikes again......as i recall you fony-ites were slagging off the 360 for being huge.....ps3 isnt exactly tiny is it?....and why the hell would i (or any right minded person) put the power brick on it?....at least xboxers put it behind said console, as for the hd dvd....it has a long cable so it can go on top, to the side or on a different shelf, ever thought of that?...didnt think so....

sony facts upheld.... :P

as for more sony bs....they are a caring company who never lie about there products, dont charge "more for less (to wit the laughable psp umd movies, is that called ripping off?), and put the customers first over there greedy pockets?....and they never ever bullied shops about the dreamcast....enough bullshit for you?

.....also it now seems they had to hire people to attend there launch party in japan, you can dig up the facts just as i did, or dont you like being proved wrong?

lol @ mo

spanna......i use my 360 every other day, is it so hard for you to accept that my box simply hasnt crashed at all?...i play tomb raider, dead rising, oblivion, quake 4 and numerous others to name......i dont have any reason to lie, and yes 420-odd quid is a lot of money unless your a spoilt brat, you can get a pc for that nowadays

cracking BS!.

you will find i am not a sony fanboy and could list every console i have to shut u up if you like.

If im a fanboy of anything its gaming, whatever its on ps3,360,pc,gc,ds,psp etc etc.

So whereas I can give unbiased opinion you cant as you have a 360 and hate sony.

Ive never slagged off the 360 size either. it looks good i think. the only thing that does my nut in is the powerbrick. and that you have to keep it on its own with a large space around it and not on a carpet otherwise it overheats. Maybe its just the early versions of the 360 that have this problem since ive had the 360 since launch day.. (what a sony fan boy i am... :rolleyes: )

the point is the 360 shouldnt have an external powerbrick or an external hd-dvd drive it should all be built in like the ps3.

why would i want to spend 420 on a pc ? Good gaming pcs graphics cards on their own cost nearly the same.

and who gives a crap about what sony marketing say or do. you tell me a company that tells the truth. Who listens to marketing anyway?

ps. Have a read of the 360 thread in manxforums.

I accept your apology in advance. :lol:

pps. KOS Is rainbow six coming out early? :D

Right! my turn...

Instead of going on and on about stuff that we probably dont know about about yet, as the machine isn't out here and by the look of it will not be out this time next year, how about a good read

PS3 vs 360

I cannot be sure the link will work directly as i am stuck behind a firewall, but it is a balanced look at both machines from the GPU, CPU etc etc.... and its quite surprising .....

I especially like the fact that sony claim their online will be "FREE" where infact they are simply providing middleware, and its upto other companies (gamespy etc...) to provide the service, which i would imagine is going to cost.

pps. KOS Is rainbow six coming out early? :D

I hope so, I played the demo on one of the 360 mags and it fookin rocks, it looked pretty much ready to ship so hopefully it should be out soon. I suspect though that microsoft don't want to put anything in the way of the release of GOW so possibly in the next week or 2 ( fingers and toes crossed ). TBH though I'm looking forward to Lost Planet, I've been watching it over the past 12 months and it looks as though it is developing into something rather special ( in my eyes anyways ). :P

Any gameplay footage of Killzone yet ( possibly the one title I'm looking forward to seeing on PS3 )??

yep i think ur right kos.. im sure i seen somewhere rainbow six has gone back into the december to keep it away from gears.

i was reading about killzone the other day. The boss of SCEE is saying that in some bits its surpassing "that" e3 demo which is interesting.

Archived