School To 18?

Lonan3

Ive been thinking about this Doh , So if Tesco has a tiered stacking/trolley staff, it will be deemed as training, the only thing you wont be able to do is leave school and go on benefit,so effectively your in jail until your 18, still there's the question of young lasses getting up the duff to leave school/gain benefits, please educate me, it just sounds crazy to me!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So if Tesco has a tiered stacking/trolley staff, it will be deemed as training

Good point. The policy will cause labour shortages. The logical consequence will be re-branding of 'stacking' as some kind of training scheme e.g. apprenticeship.

you wont be able to leave school and go on benefit so effectively your in jail until your 18

You are in jail until they plant you in a society where they control every aspect of your life. They can even dig you up and re plant you when they want to build a new pine and plasterboard housing estate.

there's the question of young lasses getting up the duff to leave school/gain benefit

They will probably ban that too and take the babies into care.

please educate me, it just sounds crazy to me!

You are educated. They are crazy.

A tip for 16 year old's leaving school to work as an apprentice in the building industry, ask your dad if you can borrow his and when he tells you to f-off and get your own, take your mum down to the tool shop with you and get her to buy your tools for you, the reason for this is that some dick head, somewhere, doesn't trust you with anything even slightly pointy or sharp. Very Dangerous!

A tip for 16 year old's leaving school to work as an apprentice in the building industry, ask your dad if you can borrow his and when he tells you to f-off and get your own, take your mum down to the tool shop with you and get her to buy your tools for you, the reason for this is that some dick head, somewhere, doesn't trust you with anything even slightly pointy or sharp. Very Dangerous!

Yes... don't stab anyone with a screwdriver, hit them with a clawhammer - you can buy one of those.

NOT AT ALL DANGEROUS!

Archived