Muse Live In Concert!

K.os Theory

Well I'm sat here in Manchester, it's 3.40am and I've just about got my head around one of the greatest live performances I've ever had the pleasure to see and hear... Just thought I'd post a quick message to say " muse absolutely kick ass live!!", I've never heard a group recreate that " album sound " in such a convincing way before.

A totally stunning performance, from quite possibly the best rock act in the world at the moment, superb...bring on the festival season, I'm already wanting more from these guys...

Pheew thanks for letting me get that off my chest! :lol:

Pheew thanks for letting me get that off my chest! :lol:

Glad you did K.os! I know where you are coming from though, I have seen them live twice now, and they have only ever been superceded (in my opinion) by one other band. I think what really works, is how 'gimmick' free the show is.

By christ Mat Bellamy can sing!

was at the gig in manchester myself and what can i say? amazing

pity the support band "the noisettes" lived up to thier name though, they really were just noise, awful

he's not too bad on the guitar either :)

was at the gig in manchester myself and what can i say? amazing

pity the support band "the noisettes" lived up to thier name though, they really were just noise, awful

he's not too bad on the guitar either :)

and he can play a mean piano as well! :lol:

well, as expected they were brilliant. Fantastic show. I know what K.os theory means by 'that album sound' and to me it doesn't mean that it sounds exactly like the album, it means that it is of the quality of the album. Too many bands shy away from doing the difficult bits that took them 50 takes to get right on the CD. Not Muse. Bellamy - love him or hate him - but you can't deny the man has talent and he gave it his all on everything he sang / played.

I only have one criticism and it's that they (through shyness, awkwardness, I believe) have very little crowd interaction and even less interaction between themselves, so you get less of a feeling of being part of the whole thing than with other gigs.

But mild criticism aside, I still had moments when you just think 'YES, I'm here!' while the bass drum is juddering its way through your gut and up your spine.

9.99 out of 10 for me :D

• 3 weeks later...

has anyone got any muse @ wembley 2007 for sale? i looked on ebay there are hundreds of them for stupids prices!! bloody tauts!!

I sooooooooo want to go !

They may well release some more tickets between now and the gigs - plus, the evil-bay ticket prices will come down nearer to the event (when I say nearer, I mean like a few days before the event, just in time to get them posted). It'll be worth to keep on checking ebay though, especially at unusual times of the day to see if there are any ending soon with not many bids on them.

has anyone got any muse @ wembley 2007 for sale? i looked on ebay there are hundreds of them for stupids prices!! bloody tauts!!

I sooooooooo want to go !

They may well release some more tickets between now and the gigs - plus, the evil-bay ticket prices will come down nearer to the event (when I say nearer, I mean like a few days before the event, just in time to get them posted). It'll be worth to keep on checking ebay though, especially at unusual times of the day to see if there are any ending soon with not many bids on them.

Apparently, just having a sniff around, they have added an extra date to the wembley gig :)

Archived