Megathread - Business As Usual - Ned

RC-Drift.com

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also remember FMCR being caught sneaking through bushes at Ballacain taking photos of the CM and his kids. It was a friend in the Police who told me this bit of a snippet and FMCR was questioned by the Police in this matter.

If I caught someone sneaking round my private property with a camera they better make sure they can run fast.

Geo

In answer to this Geo I give the FACTS

We had been asking for our equipment back via Neds Advocates, they denied having it. We then asked the Police to investigate what happened to our equipment, Some of it was dumped in a skip (Ned said his handyman done it) the rest then turned up in Neds stores. We were told to go and pick up our stuff by the Police and not to get involved in any problems with the Flanders. I called at Little Mill but did not go in, from the farmers lane I spoke to a chap that was staying at the cottages, and asked him to let someone know that I was to collect our gear. While sat in my Van Mrs Flanders, her son and the handy man appeared and refused to pass our tools over, and started chucking debri at my van which I was sat in. To avoid any conflict and gain some proof I took pictures of the problem and then left. I was stoped by the police in Onchan and asked what was going on , I told them what happened and showed them the pictures. they advised me to recontact the officer who told me to call and get the tools back and get him to get the tools back. This was done, but to date have not got them back but have had a Bill from Neds Advocate for storage charges. Our Advocate has again wrote to Neds and the Police to get the tools back.

All of the above was witnessed, and if allowed to can post the pictures on here as proof.

I didn't read the original post, the phrase was either quoted or linked to when the allegation of a threat was first reported in the paper. A number of members commented that the post was being exagerated.

Maybe I read an edited or altered post?

had a Bill from Neds Advocate for storage charges

Grey is the new black and advocacy must be THE new finance sector?

Got to fill those empty offices somehow.

Philip Green's Arcadia shares were looking attractive a few months ago, but maybe we should now all opt for Isle of Man legals!

There s one company alraedy well into the triple £££ figure per hour have recently put their charges up 30 percent. 30.

These twerps (rich twerps) think they deserve qc charge rates but lots of them are just plain gready and evil. And i think some incompetence.

Its quaint this island isnt it, with its own laws and virtully closed shop legal beagles.

In answer to this Geo I give the FACTS

We had been asking for our equipment back via Neds Advocates, they denied having it. We then asked the Police to investigate what happened to our equipment, Some of it was dumped in a skip (Ned said his handyman done it) the rest then turned up in Neds stores. We were told to go and pick up our stuff by the Police and not to get involved in any problems with the Flanders. I called at Little Mill but did not go in, from the farmers lane I spoke to a chap that was staying at the cottages, and asked him to let someone know that I was to collect our gear. While sat in my Van Mrs Flanders, her son and the handy man appeared and refused to pass our tools over, and started chucking debri at my van which I was sat in. To avoid any conflict and gain some proof I took pictures of the problem and then left. I was stoped by the police in Onchan and asked what was going on , I told them what happened and showed them the pictures. they advised me to recontact the officer who told me to call and get the tools back and get him to get the tools back. This was done, but to date have not got them back but have had a Bill from Neds Advocate for storage charges. Our Advocate has again wrote to Neds and the Police to get the tools back.

All of the above was witnessed, and if allowed to can post the pictures on here as proof.

If that occurred in the manner you describe, I am appalled. It would not be wise to post the pictures you refer to, not least being the fact that it may do your case more harm than good. You can PM me one or two though ;-)

Get an advocat involved and this sort of thing will hapen. They love it when matters kick off like that.

The crooked dick will be looking at half a grand an hour easy. Think about that,

They just stoke the flames, take the moneys and smirk. They dont need to run as there will be another fool and his victim to come along soon.

'Twas the night before Tynwald, when all through the house

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse

The questions were written by members with care

In hopes that Chief Minister soon would be there

The members were nestled all snug in their beds

While visions of the chase danced in their heads

We have him now, we know he's a chancer

The questions we've asked he'll just have to answer

Next day in the house there arose such a clatter

He read out alound on a personal matter

Questions were asked then just like a flash

The leader decreed no more on the cash

The members all shout "we want to know

We think by your actions that you have to go"

When, to their amazement what do they hear

That a confidential memo puts the CM in the clear

His eyes -- how they twinkled! his dimples how merry!

His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry!

His droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow

My actions I tell you are as white as the snow

The Court case between CuPlasCallow and the Chief Ministers wife was adjourned again today at the request of Neds Advocate, It will now be heard on December 3rd, they need more time to prepare the papers. What a load of S**t.

It looks like Ned has got the Press in his pocket now, as we can not get the chance to reply to some of the statements Neds making.

You have been given numerous opportunities via e-mail etc to have the opportunity of the right of media reply, off Island if necessary.

You always seem to ignore them FCMR. And your lawyer advised you to stop posting on Manxnet Forums. Before they were closed down, in mysterious circumstances, despite what Manx Telecom stated to the press.

So please do not blame the press. How about blaming your chicken xxxx advocate.

After all you say that has happened, then I am surprised Ned has not been cuffed by now.

I think you need a better advocate who will kick ass rather than your wallet pal!

Archived