Megathread - Business As Usual - Ned

RC-Drift.com

If you think that by posting under some silly name will protect you, sorry then your wrong, Chuft found this out, Ned was able to name him by his full name in a Tynwald Memo, How did Ned get this information, tell us

It could of been Neds Nephew that passed on the information, hes a regular poster on here and I bet he works for Telecom

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Government officer who was the author of the recent leaked confidential Government Documents is not going to take any legal action to identify the persons responsible for the leaks. Its been alleged that the Chief Secratary is now in charge of this and that she may have an internal investigation but will not take any legal action against the press for disclosure of their source.

Why will they not take any action, is it a case that if they do it would cause problems for her boss. ;);)

Why phone the Police on Crimestoppers, the Confidential line, your Identity is safe. these are the words they want you to believe.

You know of a crime and whos done it, so you phone up give the details and its strictly private and confidential. Should be but not on the IOM.

How does the suspect get your details if its confidential.

Fact

I'm currently watching "Runaways" with Will Young, gay bastard...

"I ran away to my nan's" :P

Steady on Unisol, i too cringed particlary after the black lady gave an account of the girl that was gang raped by 3 men, and Wills rather ill jugded tried to give the impression of..'Hey you have my empathy'

Gay bastard...tad over the top, i'm sure his hearts in the right place.

Archived