It's A Case Of Who You Know And Not What You Know!

Higgy

What do you think the correct punishment should be if you drive the wrong way along a one way road and end up rolling your car and wrecking two others in the process? :o

What do you think the correct punishment should be if you drive the wrong way along a one way road and end up rolling your car and wrecking two others in the process? :o

I dont finish my High Bailiffing for Dummies Course until next week Ill tell you then ..if I pass it.

I dont finish my High Bailiffing for Dummies Course until next week Ill tell you then ..if I pass it.

I can't say a great deal about it because I only heard it on the 'GRAPEVINE'. If you crash your car and know someone or are related to someone high up you get off scott free! :o

Put them in the stocks.

And by stocks I mean stock cars. That kind of driving would be very entertaining to watch

they have a seperate class for the car in question, not a mini though wilddog

lmao at the script I have just read

but in all seriousness? If I was the High Bailiff, I'd be asking why the 'Offender' was going down the street in the wrong direction in the first place! If the 'Offender' was being chased by the Police, lost control, wrote off three vehicles (in the process discovered you had no insurance and assuming the 'offender' had a full licence). I would give a sentence of no less than six years to run consecutively with no release for good behaviour and a re-test.

I'm not sure about the driving down a one way street part, but if you did the rest at speed causing to hit, splat and kill a person on a motorcycle, I would say, on the Isle of Man in front of a deemster, a £1000 fine and a year's ban.

Remind me, what was the title of this thread?

Its not just car offenders that are let off too easily IMHO, I noticed a story in the paper last week, where a woman had stabbed her boyfried, 2 months suspended for 2 years, oh that sends out a really good message, if you are a drunk it is OK to stab someone? and the woman caught drink driving on the way to collect her kids from school, a poxy 12month ban. Drinking is at the root of so many crimes over here (I guess its world wide really) and that wonderful drug and alcohol coordinator is having anti drugs conferences.....stop the sale of cheap booze. I worked in a little shop for a while, you get to know who the plonkies are, it would be easy enough for shop keepers to stop selling drink to alcoholics but I'm guessing profit comes before the well being of the community.

lmao at the script I have just read

but in all seriousness? If I was the High Bailiff, I'd be asking why the 'Offender' was going down the street in the wrong direction in the first place! If the 'Offender' was being chased by the Police, lost control, wrote off three vehicles (in the process discovered you had no insurance and assuming the 'offender' had a full licence). I would give a sentence of no less than six years to run consecutively with no release for good behaviour and a re-test.

According to my sources the individual got off with it and whoever did the sentencing explained in court that 'Boys will be boys' :o

Its not just car offenders that are let off too easily IMHO, I noticed a story in the paper last week, where a woman had stabbed her boyfried, 2 months suspended for 2 years, oh that sends out a really good message, if you are a drunk it is OK to stab someone? and the woman caught drink driving on the way to collect her kids from school, a poxy 12month ban. Drinking is at the root of so many crimes over here (I guess its world wide really) and that wonderful drug and alcohol coordinator is having anti drugs conferences.....stop the sale of cheap booze. I worked in a little shop for a while, you get to know who the plonkies are, it would be easy enough for shop keepers to stop selling drink to alcoholics but I'm guessing profit comes before the well being of the community.

I know what your saying, but who decides when you are a piss head or not? I wouldnt want the spotty bird down spar having that sort of power.

Archived