Got A Point - Or Just A Nutcase?

Albert Tatlock

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. Apparently it was sent to all MHKs a couple of weeks ago now. I couldn't read too much, pieces of my eyeball were melting at the design.

Clearly an utter fruitcake though. Surprised he hasn't been lawyered to bits yet, considering he makes no clear attempt to hide his details from the whois record.

He got my vote last general election actually...

Whilst futile you have to respect the fact that he actually believes in what he is saying not making an educated guess as to what will get him into a cushy job plus he did have a few decent ideas I thought about the internet voting

I can not make head nor tail of the site...what is it all about?

In overview, a few years back the gentleman concerned concluded that what the island really needed was a proprietary internet portal, rather like the "Touch" system used by some British cities.

However, the majority of the people he spoke to - the Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce, various MHKs and Donald Gelling - did not agree that this would be a good use of public money.

Our friend assumed some sort of cover-up was going on, and contacted the press and radio stations. Hardly surprisingly, they gave the matter no coverage, since Donald Gelling, some MHKs and the Chamber of Commerce disagreeing with someone over such a matter is in no way newsworthy.

Mr Rooney concluded that a cover-up was in progress, and contacted Mike Culverhouse. Naturally, Mr Culverhouse did nothing as no criminal offence had been committed - there is no obligation on a newspaper to publish something that isn't newsworthy. This merely confirmed his impression that a cover-up was indeed going on, and he stood for election in Ramsey on a single-issue ticket, performing very poorly.

Five years on, he still hasn't let it drop.

Clearly a fruit loop.

It gets better though - not only is the web design completely shit for such an allegedly internet aware individual, but the Who is record gives his own address, phone, and private e-mail address. Guy is a real genius - if you need anymore info call him up or e-mail him direct.

http://www.internic.net/whois.html

Archived